Any organisation can benefit from commercial solar power. You can even sell your excess electricity to the grid or you can use battery storage to store electricity to use when sunlight is not available reducing your electricity bill sharply.
We have solar power experts specialising in all areas of commercial solar PV developments and solar farms. Some of our engineering services include feasibility study, site identification and assessment, solar resource assessment, performance monitoring, data analysis, electrical network design and battery-storage system design. We have an extensive experience in Building Integrated PV (BIPV) systems design. Our installers are fully accredited by the Clean Energy Council.
No Upfront Costs
With our self-financing model, we can install a system for a business that qualifies for no upfront costs. We aim to structure repayments so that the savings in electricity costs more than covers the repayments. This means that the solar PV system will be cash flow positive from start. Even with our financing option, a business may be able to pay off the system from savings, in around four years or less depending on the usage.
Why choose us?
- We have in-house qualified engineers for solar systems design and consulting work.
- Commercial solar panel systems are installed by CEC accredited solar electricians.
- Supply full range of high quality premium solar panels and inverters.
- Free energy audit and consultation
- Solar maintenance services available
CALL US ON 1300 858366