Solar panel systems give homeowners and businesses the ability to power their premises with clean, green and renewable energy that can either be consumed immediately, fed back to the grid or reserved for later consumption.
In order for the latter to be possible, a solar energy system needs a viable battery storage that can meet the electricity consumption of the home or commercial premise.
Maximize your energy efficiency, save money and reduce reliance on traditional electrical sources.
- GRES can design, install, commission and maintain battery storage systems for both commercial and residential customers.
- Our energy storage service also includes feasibility assessments that will help determine whether battery storage is indeed a good investment for our clients.
Why Solar Battery Storage?
- Solar battery storage enables you to store power.
- The electricity stored can then be consumed at night, during a sudden power outage, or throughout the course of energy demand peaks – all of which are made possible by grid-connected autonomy battery systems.
Off Grid Solar System / Batteries
Those who are off the grid also need battery storage in order for them to have electricity when there are no nearby utility grids to connect to, or if they want to achieve total energy independence.
About Solar Energy Batteries
Lithium-ion batteries have emerged as the most ideal option for solar panel systems due to their longer lifespan, higher DoD, and more compact nature.
Solar batteries work by converting the DC energy produced by a solar system and storing it for later consumption. Any excess energy produced by solar panels charges the batteries.
The need to store electricity is increasing and the ability to use batteries to do this is developing rapidly.
GRES Solar Battery System Services
- Analysis of load profile, electricity tariffs, renewable generation and storage flows.
- Financial modelling of the benefits of battery storage.
- Investigation of earnings from spot market trading using software and smart controls, and payments from network companies for capacity benefits.
We can provide technical specifications for procurement of battery projects.
Our installers are fully accredited by the Clean Energy Council with licenced and experienced electricians who meet all the requirements necessary with guaranteed workmanship for five years.