GRES is a leading Renewable Energy Company in Australia providing technical advisory and Solar EPC (engineering, design and procurement) services. Our clients include utilities, financiers, developers and many other public and private sector organisations.
GRES’s multi-disciplinary energy experts have extensive experience in renewable technologies worldwide and have the capability to deliver at every phase of a project, from site selection, feasibility and design to construction project management, operation and maintenance.
Our specialised renewable energy services cover the fields of:
- Solar photovoltaic, solar thermal and hybrid systems
- Wind energy
- Marine energy
GRES have extensive experience in Building Integrated PV (BIPV) systems design using both conventional monocrystalline PV and advanced thin-film (CIGS) based PV cells. Advanced thin-film based PV cells can easily be integrated with building envelope, which enhances the aesthetic aspect of a building. We can also provide solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies such as transparent and semi-transparent solar cells and organic PV cells for building facades and windows.
Operations and Maintenance Services
GRES provides Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to address the operation and maintenance needs of a system and help the owner arrive at an accurate ROI figure.
We also have solar asset management teams who use modern approaches to resolve the renewable energy demands of our clients.
Some of our engineering services include:
- Solar smart plan
- Feasibility study
- Site identification and assessment
- Solar resource assessment
- Performance monitoring
- Data analysis
- Electrical network design and battery-storage system design
A commercial solar assessment includes a detailed financial assessment and modelling of the costs and revenues of the recommended installation over its projected design life of 25 years.
The analysis includes:
- Solar system Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Real time solar energy monitoring solution
- Demand management analysis
- Power factor correction
- Voltage optimization
- Calculated solar PV outputs per year including annual output degradation based on warranted information
- Annual maintenance costs
- Tax depreciation benefits and renewable energy certificate revenue (LGC/STC)
- Internal rate of return (IRR)
- Net present value (NPV)