Around 25% of your electricity bill is used to heat your water. Switch to solar to heat your hot water and save!
- Solar water heating (SWH) is the process of converting energy from sunlight to produce hot water for residential and commercial premises.
- Using a solar water heater instead of an electric hot water system can help you save a lot of money producing your annual hot water needs with zero to minimal need for electricity.
- Rebates are available and vary depending on the state you are in. Let GRES work this out for you.
- Reduce your energy use and reduce energy bills.
- Reduce your greenhouse gas emissions.
How does Solar Hot Water work?
- A typical solar water heater uses a solar thermal collector to capture energy from the sun and turn it into hot water.
- Normally a solar thermal collector is placed on the roof of a home in order for it to be able to collect as much sunlight as it can, and it comes with a storage tank where the energy is stored and ready for immediate use.
GRES can help you choose the right solar solution best suited to your available space, house type, family size, and roof characteristics.
Other essential components of a solar water heater include a hot water tank a heat exchanger, pump and a control system.
Solar water heaters are available in a variety of types and configurations that are ideal for different situations and conditions.
Enjoy improved energy efficiency today by replacing your existing water heating system with solar hot water technology.
GRES can help you every step of the way – from consultation to installation through to maintenance.
- GRES can install PV systems and Solar hot water systems on your premises without any upfront cost.
- Our partner financiers are ASM Money and Solar & Energy Finance.Our installers are fully accredited by the Clean Energy Council.
- Licenced and experienced electricians who meet all the requirements necessary to install solar hot water systems, guaranteeing their workmanship for five years.