GRES is a leading Solar energy consultancy, providing engineering and technical advisory services. We have the capability to deliver at every phase of a project, from the early stages of site selection, feasibility and design right through to project management of the construction phase and operation and maintenance. Our multi-disciplinary energy experts have extensive experience in renewable technologies worldwide.
We have an extensive experience in Building Integrated PV (BIPV) systems design using both conventional monocrystalline PV and advanced thin-film (CIGS) based PV cells. Advanced thin-film based PV cells can easily be integrated with building envelope, which enhances the aesthetic aspect of a building. We can also provide solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies such as transparent and semi-transparent solar cells and organic PV cells for building facades and windows.
To date we have assessed, installed, commissioned and maintained a significant number of renewable energy projects internationally and this figure is growing rapidly. Our clients include utilities, financiers, developers and many other public and private sector organisations.
Some of our engineering services include:
- Solar smart plan
- Feasibility study
- Site identification and assessment
- Solar resource assessment
- Performance monitoring
- Data analysis
- Electrical network design and battery-storage system design
A commercial solar assessment includes a detailed financial assessment and modelling of the costs and revenues of the recommended installation over its projected design life of 25 years. The analysis includes:
- Solar system Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Real time solar energy monitoring solution
- Demand management analysis
- Power factor correction
- Voltage optimization
- Calculated solar PV outputs per year including annual output degradation based on warranted information
- Annual maintenance costs
- Tax depreciation benefits and renewable energy certificate revenue (LGC/STC)
- Internal rate of return (IRR)
- Net present value (NPV)
Power Factor Correction
As the level of Grid-Connected PV penetration continues to rise, the importance of power factor and power factor correction is going to become increasingly relevant both from the perspective of the grid and the customer.
Benefits of Power Factor Optimisation:
- Reduce your energy costs
- Reduce your maintenance costs
- Increase your Productivity Compliance with regulatory codes
- Reduce the likelihood of cables and equipment overheating or failing
- More power available for increased loads without needing to install new switchboards and larger cables
- Better quality of electricity supply, with less chance of voltage drops that can cause some equipment to break down or suffer damage
Our professional Engineering team can help your business to reduce the cost and improve the system performance.
GRES can design, install, commission and maintenance PV integrated battery storage for both residential and commercial sector. We provide feasibility assessments to confirm whether battery storage is a viable investment for our clients.
Our services include:
- Analysis of load profile, electricity tariffs, renewable generation and storage flows
- Financial modelling of the benefits of battery storage
- Investigation of earnings from spot market trading using software and smart controls, and payments from network companies for capacity benefits
- GRES offers the Powerwall battery storage solution for new solar installations and as a retrofit to existing systems
- GRES combines stunning design with outstanding German quality
- Product warranty: 5 yrs-10yrs
- Battery warranty: 10 Yrs