Dont miss the 50% Vic government cash rebate
Vic Government’s New Solar Rebate Means You Can Get Up to 50% Back, up to the value of half of an average 4kW solar panel system (which currently equates to $2,225) for eligible households.
Victorian households are eligible to receive a Solar Homes rebate if the applicant:
- has a combined household income of less than $180,000 per annum before tax (based on the most recent tax assessment notices for the home owners),
- is an owner-occupier of a home valued at under $3,000,000 (a copy of a recent Council rates notice will be required),
- the household does not already have a solar panel system installed,
- chooses a Clean Energy Council (CEC) Approved Product and uses a CEC Accredited Installer,
- has had an eligible solar panel system installed on or after 19 August 2018, and
- engages an installer who can provide a statement that they have not received a WorkSafe infringement notice in the past three years.
Not-for-profit community housing providers will also be eligible to apply for a rebate on behalf of their tenants.
Contact GRES Solar to Request a FREE Quote Now.
You can download the Solar Rebate Fact Sheet Here